Knit, purl, blog.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Toot, Toot!

(That would be me tooting my own horn.)

I've just been informed by Katmoget that 7 of my 8 entries got ribbons at the fair! That's a first place for the sheep puppet; second place for my sweater, hat, and novelty skein; and third place for my linen, dyed wool, and natural wool. (Better luck next time, bamboo.)

And that gets me a total of 45 smackeroos to spend on more fiber!

Now that I think about it, Krazy K herself beat me in every category we both entered. It's a good thing I'm not at all competitive -- ahem. She got several first place ribbons, too! She kicks ass, basically.

[Note to K: The game is so on. Let the trash-talking commence.]

I'm headed up to the fair on Wednesday. There will be pictures, possibly jumping up and down, and definitely babbling "See?! See that?! I made that!" to hapless passers-by.