First up: a hat knit from bleached recycled silk sari yarn. I believe I knit this on size 10 needles, There was pretty much just enough to make the hat, which features a basic ribbed band and not much else of note.
I also finished the Union Square Market Pullover from Interweave Knits Fall 2005. This is made from Drops Alpaca in a light sage. I used these modifications to make the sleeves a little less full at the cuff.
The Lace Blouson is also finished. And I normally don't look homicidal, I'd like to state for the record.
This is from Interweave Knits Summer 2004. I used elann's Canapone hemp (about 5 balls), which is a tad lighter than the hemp called for. I knit it on size 2 needles. It's the smallest size, made slightly smaller with my smaller gauge. My only modification was to knit it in the round up to the armpits.
I love the way it feels -- so cool and comfortable. It will also soften with wear, but it doesn't feel rough. I'm also very happy with the fit.
This is baby llama handspun yarn. It was on my Schacht for way too long as I played with my little Victoria. Finally finished, it's about 600 yards of lace/light fingering weight yarn. It's ridiculously soft. It was a pleasure to spin, but tricky because it's so slippery. I'll have to find a suitable lace shawl pattern for this stuff.
I finally spun up the Coopworth I dyed awhile ago. This red batch isn't quite as electric as it appears here, but it is certainly quite bright, with vivid reds, oranges, and magenta. It's a basic worsted-weight 2-ply.
I spun up the light blue batch to a similar weight, but it's a 3-ply (Navajo-plied or chained singles or whatever you want to call it).
This Coopworth isn't particularly soft, but it would be fine for a hat or gloves.
Finally, I have about half of a pound of this lovely stuff. It's a wool/silk/viscose blend from Crosspatch Creations called "Montana Summer Skies." It should be just about enough for a deep-v neck vest.