Handspun Silk Wedding Shrug
I'm so glad this is done!
I spun around 8 ounces of bleached tussah silk for the I Do shrug. I pretty much followed the directions, but the silk was very drapey, so the sleeves were too long. I also decided I didn't like how flared they were. Easy solution: cut off the first repeat on each sleeve. I carefully picked up the last row of stitches I wanted to keep, snipped a couple rows below that, and then unpicked the yarn. I then simply cast off at my new cuff.
This will go to my sister-in-law, who is getting married December first. She's about my size, so it should fit her the same as it fits me.
Now onto mittens and a hat for the little boy...