Knit, purl, blog.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Dangerous Chocolate

I've never put those two words together before. But last night, after the chocolate bread pudding/Corset sweater incident, I need to be careful. There I was, innocently knitting and purling along, when I saw a big dab of chocolate right on one of my twisted purl stitches. I ran to the bathroom, madly rubbing the spot and cursing.

I think I got the damage out, but it will be a frosty day in H-E-double hockey sticks before I knit while eating chocolately goodness. Rich, dark, chocolatey goodness. Chocolate pudding. Extra-dark chocolate bars. Chocolate cake. Chocolate souffle. Chocolate cookies.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll just try not to get it all over my hands next time.

In other news, I've cast on for the featherweight stole, so I can give my hands a break when needed.