Knit, purl, blog.

Sunday, March 20, 2005


I'm pleased with how it turned out. The only changes I made to the pattern were moving the opening for the tie down about 9 cm, leaving off the crochet edge on cast-on edges in favor of leaving my cable cast-on alone, and picking up the stitches for the ties off the chain selvage (I liked the open lacey look I got this way).

If I were making this again, I'd probably add a few centimeters to the length, even though it's cute this way, too.

I'd also spend more time picking up the stitches across the front. There are a few inconsistencies in the way I did it, though they're probably only noticable to me.

Update: less blurry picture
It's not really this transparent. Blame the camera flash.